The Mustang MOD Lower Control Arm & Strut Rod Assembly has been designed out of necessity. Each attribute of this part is designed with a specific purpose. The quality design will ensure that you have the tools needed to get your Mustang dialed in and tuned up the wat you need it. The MOD lower control arms are the highest quality arm and strut rod assembly you can buy. Bolt onto your Mustang and have the tuning ability provided here. Buy it once and buy the best.
MOD Lower Control Arm Assembly features:
- Quality screw-in ball joints
- Inner rod end for camber/track adjustment
- Right and left hand threaded strut rod for simple caster change
- Hard anodized finish for long life
- Powder coated finish on metal components for a refined look and life
- Billet strut rod mount for simple installation
- Light weight design at 9.5 lbs per arm
- TIG welded seams
- MOD Lower Control Arms
- MOD Strut Rod Assembly w/Billet Aluminum Mount
Fitment: 1964-73 Ford Mustang, 1967-73 Mercury Cougar, 1970-77 Ford Mavrick, 1966-71 Ford Fairlane, 1960-71 Ford Ranchero. Please indicate model & year if different from Mustang.