The Mustang MOD x-brace assembly is yet another component that helps to bring your classic Mustang up to par with more current chassis designs. Adding the MOD x-brace helps to keep the chassis from torsional twisting. Those of you who are looking for all you can get from your Mustang should definitely add this to the list.
For convertible applications it ties the center of the convertible seat torque boxes to the outer four corners of the chassis with a unique triangulated design. Using the four outer torque boxes combined with the center torque boxes gives unsurpassed strength.
MOD X-Brace features:
- Oversized 1-1/2” diameter tubing
- Slotted mounting tabs to allow for variations in chassis
- Weld in mounting tabs which allow for the x-brace to be bolted in for maintenance
- Robust triangulated design
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Multi torque box mount design (Convertible applications)
- ~25 lbs.
Note: MOD XL Subframe connectors are required to mount the X-brace.
Fitment: 1964-70 Ford Mustang