MMI Mustang stock replacement tubular upper A arm fits 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1937. MMI developed a stock control arm replacement with all of your needs for a predictable and confidence inspiring drive. The way we do this is..
- Updated to the MMI MOD shaft kit assembly. This allows the control arm to move freely adding to the comfort of your drive.
- A-symmetrical control arm shape adds caster. Caster helps the car to drive true and straight at highway speed giving you the confidence you need in your classic.
- Improved shock and spring location. By relocating the spring saddle mounts towards the ball joint the spring and shock become more responsive without over springing and dampening your car.
- MOD screw in ball joint ring. MMI has updated the A-arm to utilize a K772 style ball joint. This gives you multiple options of ball joints. Ball joints greatly impact steering feel and stability of your alignment. Using a quality ball joint is key to the performance and drive-ability of your classic.
Enhancing the mechanical attributes of the stock suspension not only increases your confidence, but greatly improves the performance of your car. Weather you are looking for a true touring car or a corner carving beast the MOD arm will get you another step closer to your dream.
MOD hand made A-arms include…
- Moog Ball joints
- Spring saddles not included
- Black powder coating
- Come as a pair
- MOD shaft kit assembly
If you wish to update ball joints please call for information.