The Mustang MOD2 rear suspension kit is the most refined suspension kit you can buy for your Mustang. This suspension has proven itself time and time again. From the family cruise to the car show to the high banks of Charlotte Motor Speedway’s road course. With countless wins in the autocross scene and the Ultimate Street Car Competition. If you want the best, this is it.
The MOD2 rear suspension was originally designed to be able to cruise on the street then be beat on at the track. Since then, this rear suspension has surpassed even our expectations at Mike Maier Inc. if you are going to build the ultimate Mustang, the MOD2 rear is what you need to ensure this happens.
Click here to read an article about what its like to take a cruise with Ol’ Blue and a MOD2 suspension.
MOD2 Rear Suspension Kit features:
- 9” full floater rear end housing with solid 31 spline axles
- Unique 9” torque arm design with simple pinion angle adjustment
- Adjustable lower control arm mounts for lower control arm tuning
- Adjustable length aluminum lower control arms
- MOD adjustable panhard rod
- XL subframe connectors
- Unique MOD tunable rocker arm design
- Tuned MOD-JRi single adjustable shocks with option to upgrade to double adjustable
- MOD adjustable rear sway bar
Note: Product is manufactured to customer specification and shipping date will be delayed. Please consult a Mike Maier Inc representative with any questions.
**MOD2 Rear Suspensions are shipped freight. Freight is not calculated in our system. You will be contacted to coordinate shipping.