Utilizing years of race knowledge and experience with struts and coilovers, MMI partnered with JRi Shocks to create the ultimate strut design for the S550 Mustang.
On the outside of the strut you’ll find handcrafted TIG welded steel (for maximum strength and rigidity) from MMI. We back cut part of the upper area to maximize tire size (315s under a stock fender) and offer you keys to move your strut in or out, creating a level of flexibility and tune ability you won’t find anywhere else. The top mount includes thrush bearing washers so that the spring can freely rotate without binding as it moves up and down.
Also included are a set of our caster/camber plates, giving you the ability to fine tune your alignment and easily adjust it on the fly, whether you’re at the race track or autocross course.
Inside, you’ll find JRi internals which have proven time and again to be the best shocks money can buy. These are available in single or double adjustable varieties.
Coilover Strut Features
- Steel body for strong lateral load capacities JRi strut shafts and internals
- Double adjustable shafts or single adjustable shafts available.
- Double adjustable shafts are configured with hi and low speed rebound adjustment.
- Single adjustable shafts are configured with rebound adjustment.
- Threaded body for coilover spring mounting.
- Relief in strut body for maximum tire clearance.
- Offset hard anodized aluminum inserts available for strut to spindle mounts for added alignment capability.
- 2.5” coilover hardware.
- Needle thrust bearing integrated into upper coilover mount.
Camber/Caster Plate Features
- Robust steel design
- Camber and Caster adjustment
- Oversized COM14 bearing for maximum life.
- Welded adjustment studs for ease of adjustment.
- Powder coated finish for a quality and durable finish
This Assembly Includes
- 2x Coilover Struts
- 2x Camber/Caster Plates
- 2x Coilover Springs