Our MOD Lower Control Arm and Strut Rod Assembly for Falcon are designed to replace the flimsy originals while improving overall strength, reducing weight, and improving handling.
We’ve engineered these to replace the non-adjustable stock components while making several improvements along the way. First, let’s talk about alignment. We’ve replaced the chassis mounting point with a threaded heim joint, enabling easy tweaking of both your camber and track width. Our replacement strut rod allows for quick adjustments to caster. This combo gives you a ton of flexibility in the handling of your ride, which will ultimately contribute to front end stability, feel, and confidence at all speeds.
As you may know, the stock parts were originally designed to be completely replaced when the ball joint failed. Our replacements made serviceability top of mind, so we use quality, screw in ball joints that you’ll be able to find at most parts stores should you need a quick replacement. We use heim joints over rubber or polyurethane for their quality and durability. We top it all off with quality powder coating to ensure a long lasting shine.
The MOD lower control arms are the highest quality arm and strut rod assembly you can buy. Bolt them onto your Falcon and enjoy a whole new level of control and responsiveness. Buy it once and buy the best.
MOD Lower Control Arm Assembly for Falcon Features:
- Quality screw-in ball joints
- Inner rod end for camber/track adjustment
- Right and left hand threaded strut rod for simple caster change
- Hard anodized finish for long life
- Powder coated finish on metal components for a refined look and life
- Billet strut rod mount for simple installation
- Light weight design at 9.5 lbs per arm
- TIG welded seams
The MOD Lower Control Arm Assembly for Falcon Includes:
- Falcon MOD Lower Control Arms
- Falcon MOD Strut Rod Assembly with Billet Aluminum Mount
- Sold as a pair