The Mustang MOD X-brace assembly is another component designed to bring your classic Mustang up to par with more current chassis designs. Adding the MOD X-Brace helps prevent torsional twisting of the chassis. Those of you who are looking for all you can get from your Mustang should definitely add this to the list.
For convertible applications it ties the center of the convertible seat torque boxes to the outer four corners of the chassis with a unique triangulated design. Using the four outer torque boxes combined with the center torque boxes gives unsurpassed strength.
This listing is for the X-Brace ONLY. This requires the installation of our subframe connectors as well. If ordered as a package, your subframe connectors will come with the X-Brace tabs already welded on unless otherwise requested.
MOD X-Brace features:
- Oversized 1-1/2” diameter tubing
- Slotted mounting tabs to allow for variations in chassis
- Weld in mounting tabs which allow for the X-Brace to be bolted in for maintenance and to accommodate exhaust systems
- Robust triangulated design
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Multi torque box mount design (convertible applications)
- Weighs about 25 lbs
Note: MOD Subframe connectors are required to mount the X-brace. If ordered as a package, your subframe connectors will come with the X-Brace tabs already welded on unless otherwise requested.